Asst. Operations Manager
Enosis Solutions is the offshore partner of a world leading software editor for the numerical simulation of prototype and manufacturing process engineering in the automotive, aerospace, shipment and defense industry. Their Virtual Engineering Software Solutions are being used by all of the world's leading automobile companies like BMW Group, Mercedes, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Renault and the top aerospace companies including Boeing and Airbus. They provide high value-added services to the industry worldwide through its subsidiaries located in Europe, Asia and Americas. The company employs almost 700 high-level specialists globally and provides sales and technical support to customers in more than 30 countries.
Enosis Solutions also manages the offshore team in Dhaka for one of the world's premier providers of data mining and data-driven scientific pricing software packages. The company provides groundbreaking solutions that enhance the ability of large organizations (which mostly comprises of Fortune 500 companies like Intel, Walmart, Sysco, Nestle, Tyco, etc.) to understand the complex links between marketing, pricing, and assortment planning decisions and the precise impact each decision will exert on the market. This is done using different data mining tools that we jointly develop with our partner company in US.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Cultivate, develop and deliver new customers while optimizing the potential of the existing client base
- Conduct Web based research, evaluate and present the results
- Work with business partners and IT teams to gather and document functional requirements and hence define solutions
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs
- Maintaining a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintaining employee benefits programs
- Rapidly learn and use software for maintaining historical human resource records
- Create new, persuasive content (including articles, whitepapers, case studies etc.)
- Prepare content for corporate presentations
- Prepare client and employee contracts
- Create Standardized Practices for all areas of business operation
Competencies & Qualifications Required
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering or relevant field (English Medium Background Preferable)
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems independently or with minimal guidance
- High level analytical skills in solving administrative problems
- Knowledge of different software development and quality assurance tools/technologies
- Self motivated while possessing the capabilities to keep team morale high
- Strong leadership skills focusing on human resource management with excellent multidisciplinary knowledge
- Proven mentoring and team leading capabilities
- Strong command over written and spoken English
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
Enosis offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Salary and benefits meet or exceed local requirements. If you are an ambitious professional with keen analytic and synthesis skills; have desire to continue acquiring knowledge and technology skills, while working with world class professionals, this is a unique opportunity for you.
Please send us your updated resume and a dissertation (of approximately 500 words) stating why you think you will be an ideal candidate for the position of Assistant Operations Manager to the following email address:
Please write in the subject "Position applied for_University name"; e.g. "Assistant Operations Manager_ABC University"
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.