Business Development Associate
Enosis Solutions is the offshore partner of a world leading software editor for the numerical simulation of prototype and manufacturing process engineering in the automotive, aerospace, shipment and defense industry. Their Virtual Engineering Software Solutions are being used by all of the world's leading automobile companies including BMW Group, Mercedes, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Renault and the top aerospace companies such as Boeing and Airbus. They provide high value-added services to the industry worldwide through its subsidiaries located in Europe, Asia and Americas. The company employs almost 700 high-level specialists globally and provides sales and technical support to customers in more than 30 countries.
Enosis Solutions also manages the offshore team in Dhaka for one of the world's premier providers of data mining and data-driven scientific pricing software packages. The company provides groundbreaking solutions that enhance the ability of large organizations (which mostly comprises of Fortune 500 companies like Intel, Walmart, Sysco, Nestle, Tyco, etc.) to understand the complex links between marketing, pricing, and assortment planning decisions and the precise impact each decision will exert on the market. This is done using different data mining tools that we jointly develop with our partner company in US.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Obtain new contact names, telephone numbers, and email address of prospects from direct calls and other sources such as websites
- Record and maintain reactions of prospects contacted into the database or CRM after the call
- Follow-up with prospects by phone or email on a timely manner
- Generate new business opportunities by selling company services through directed outbound calls
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by Enosis Solutions
- Contact businesses by telephone in order to solicit sales for services and create brand awareness
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Pre-call planning and research to perform opportunity identification and need analysis at all prospect levels
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Business, Engineering or relevant field or ongoing Bachelors Degree
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Tele Marketing, Customer Support through Phone
Additional Job Requirements
- Willing to work night shifts to match business hours in western countries
- Speaking clearly and persuasively in English in positive or negative situations
- Excellent listening skill in English is critical to succeed in this position
- Extensive calling to prospective clients
- English Fluency is compulsory
- English Medium background is necessary
- Tele Marketing experience is preferable
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to multi-task
- Be professional, courteous, and know proper phone etiquette
- Ability to relate with a diverse group of people
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present analysis findings and recommendations for marketing strategies
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
Enosis offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Salary and benefits meet or exceed local requirements. If you are an ambitious professional with keen analytic and synthesis skills; have desire to continue acquiring knowledge and technology skills, while working with world class professionals, this is a unique opportunity for you.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write "Application for the position of Business Development Associate" as the subject of your application.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.