Enosis Solutions is the offshore partner of a world leading software editor for the numerical simulation of prototype and manufacturing process engineering in the automotive, aerospace, shipment and defense industry. Their Virtual Engineering Software Solutions are being used by all of the world's leading automobile companies like BMW Group, Mercedes, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Renault and the top aerospace companies including Boeing and Airbus. They provide high value-added services to the industry worldwide through its subsidiaries located in Europe, Asia and Americas. The company employs almost 700 high-level specialists globally and provides sales and technical support to customers in more than 30 countries.
Enosis Solutions also manages the offshore team in Dhaka for one of the world's premier providers of data mining and data-driven scientific pricing software packages. The company provides groundbreaking solutions that enhance the ability of large organizations (which mostly comprises of Fortune 500 companies like Intel, Walmart, Sysco, Nestle, Tyco, etc.) to understand the complex links between marketing, pricing, and assortment planning decisions and the precise impact each decision will exert on the market. This is done using different data mining tools that we jointly develop with our partner company in US.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure logistics for daily office
- Negotiate with vendors, maintaining a good relationship, in order to process work order and bill
- Arrange outdoor events, travel and accommodation by maintaining proper liaison with travel agents and travel guides
- Vehicle maintenance (registration, license renew, keeps service & maintenance log)
- All kind of administrative works with other offices including government offices
- Assisting in the completion of income tax assessment form for employees by discussing with lawyer and submit and collect confirmation letter
- Company accounts management and various banking works
- Salary sheet making and salary deposit
- Purchase necessary office equipment, furniture (kitchen item, stationary, construction material etc.), Computer’s & others accessories
- Supervising and monitoring basic construction works for the purpose of infrastructure expansion
- Rent negotiation and searching for office space in case of expansion
Competencies & Qualifications Required
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in doing relevant tasks
- Basic experience in monitoring and supervising basic construction works
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or relevant field
- Self-management and ability to work under stress is compulsory
- Ability to take responsibility of their own work therefore reducing error percentage
- Self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to multi-task
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems independently or with minimal guidance
- High level analytical skills in solving administrative problems
- Speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Be professional, courteous, and know proper phone etiquette
- Ability to relate with a diverse group of people
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
Enosis offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Salary and benefits meet or exceed local requirements. If you are an ambitious professional with keen analytic and synthesis skills; have desire to continue acquiring knowledge and technology skills, while working with world class professionals, this is a unique opportunity for you.
Please send us your updated resume as attachment to the following email address:
Please write "Application for the position of Office Administrator" as the subject of your application.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.