Enosis Solutions is the offshore partner of a world leading software editor for the numerical simulation of prototype and manufacturing process engineering in the automotive, aerospace, shipment and defense industry. Their Virtual Engineering Software Solutions are being used by all of the world's leading automobile companies like BMW Group, Mercedes, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Renault and the top aerospace companies including Boeing and Airbus. They provide high value-added services to the industry worldwide through its subsidiaries located in Europe, Asia and Americas. The company employs almost 700 high-level specialists globally and provides sales and technical support to customers in more than 30 countries.
Enosis Solutions also manages the offshore team in Dhaka for one of the world's premier providers of data mining and data-driven scientific pricing software packages. The company provides groundbreaking solutions that enhance the ability of large organizations (which mostly comprises of Fortune 500 companies like Intel, Walmart, Sysco, Nestle, Tyco, etc.) to understand the complex links between marketing, pricing, and assortment planning decisions and the precise impact each decision will exert on the market. This is done using different data mining tools that we jointly develop with our partner company in US.
This project provides a new paradigm of decision support capability needed to empower non-scientifically oriented retail managers to scientifically determine optimal pricing and inventory levels given the uncertainty of consumer demand and qualitative optimization criteria. Enabling retail managers to visualize the complex mechanics of the optimization function is another major challenge of the project.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practices
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Participate in code/design reviews after investigating current software development projects
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to project
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent
- Must have strong knowledge of C++ or C#
- Must be familiar with any relational database like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL
- Must be familiar with any IDE like Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans, etc.
- Must be familiar with HTML and CSS
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented software development
- Understanding of ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Entity Framework, etc. is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently
Compensation and Benefits
Enosis offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Salary and benefits meet or exceed local requirements. If you are an ambitious professional with keen analytic and synthesis skills; have desire to continue acquiring knowledge and technology skills, while working with world class professionals, this is a unique opportunity for you.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write "Application for the position of Software Engineer" as the subject of your application.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.