Disaster Recovery Plan
Enosis has well-defined guidelines on information security and disaster management as per the requirements of ISO 9001-2000, which is a part of our business continuity plan. These measures safeguard the corporate data against the following threats:
- Systems penetration by unauthorized users
- Damage due to power outage
- Against sabotage of data
- Unauthorized insider access
- Damage due to virus attacks
- Damage due to software and hardware failure
- Natural disaster
The following are the steps followed in our Disaster recovery and business continuity plan:
- 24 hours UPS and generator backup to ensure uninterrupted power supply.
- Regular back up of data without disturbing work environment. Our back-up plan includes:
- Regular backups taken on a daily basis. A weekly backup at the end of the week is created. At the end of the fourth week, a monthly back up is created. This restricts the loss of data, in case of any disaster, to a maximum of 1 day's work.
- Offsite backup facility.
- Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition at every desktop.
- We have an authorized hardware vendor for comprehensive AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) services for all our offices. Typically, hardware failures are attended to within 1 hour.
- We have separate facilities and plan which helps to shift our operations in case of some natural disaster.
This Topic: Infrastructure