DIRECTOR OF SALES
Sales & Marketing
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with clients to grow clients loyalty.
- Develop and promote monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Recruit and hire new sales team members and establish a sales training program to train employees.
- Manage sales teams and maintain sales operations.
- Outline and manage sales budgets.
- Monitor the market and competitor products/services and activities and provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Review clients activity, anticipate clients needs, and improve clients satisfaction.
- Create sales reports and provide feedback to the leadership team.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products, and the market.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent leadership, communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Director of Sales”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.