Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practices.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team and systems.
- Participate in code/design reviews.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in software development.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Web framework (ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Web Forms).
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented software development.
- Understanding of ORM frameworks like NHibernate, Entity Framework, etc. is plus.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills.
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision.
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for .Net Developer”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.