Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct day to day banking transaction.
- Petty cash management.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
- Assist in opening employee bank accounts.
- Prepare books of original entry & maintaining related documents.
- Assist to prepare necessary reports as and when required by the management.
- Reconcile all ledger accounts.
- Prepare month and year end report of outstanding receivables.
- Co-ordinate with other department to maintain and prepare assets register, stock register.
- Count and maintain physical inventory and assets and prepare reports.
- Assist to prepare all types of VAT & Tax related return & documents.
- Contribute to team effort and perform any other task assigned by the management.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors/Masters degree in business or relevant field.
- Self-management is compulsory.
- Ability to take responsibility of their own work therefore reducing error percentage.
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems independently or with minimal guidance.
- Good writing and speaking skills is preferable.
- Self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to multi-task.
- Sound knowledge of essential software like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, QuickBooks, etc.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Executive, Accounts”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.