LEAD .NET DEVELOPER
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design maintainable and efficient solution for the user requirements.
- Guide engineers to implement solution as per the design.
- Perform code review of team members to ensure proper quality.
- Mentor developers in the team, fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Participate in establishing and documenting solutions architecture and technical design.
- Write high-quality code that is supported by an appropriate level of testing and metrics.
- Evaluate and recommend tools and/or technologies to provide solution for client requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience of leading a team of software engineers.
- Must have working experience of building .NET desktop applications using the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) framework. Experience in any of the frameworks like Windows Forms (WinForms), Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Xamarin, etc. is plus.
- Familiarity with unit testing framework and mocking libraries is preferred.
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like SQLLite, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented programming, software design principles and patterns.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills.
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision.
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Lead .Net Developer”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.