SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, deploy, and maintain proper infrastructure in the AWS cloud.
- Support data engineering team to implement solution as per the design.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for increased and improved automation.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for increased and improved monitoring.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for improved security.
- Code tools based on business needs.
- Contribute to the growing body of DevOps documentation.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Collaborate and coordinate with colleagues across the team.
- Contribute to developing processes that improve DevOps efficiency and reliability.
- 4+ years of DevOps, operations, or relevant experience in a production environment.
- 2+ years with automation and configuration management tools. Chef and RunDeck are a plus.
- 2+ experience with monitoring tools and frameworks. Prometheus and ELK elastalert are a plus.
- 2+ years working with cloud technology. AWS experience is a plus.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience setting up security controls.
- Experience with compliance certification is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes or ECS is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with teams in multiple locations.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with teams and team members across multiple technical and business disciplines.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Senior DevOps Engineer”.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.