SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Review and debug code.
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer.
- Work closely with internal teams to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Actively contribute to the process of continual improvement, with regard to self, team and systems.
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team.
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented software development.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills.
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Senior Software Engineer”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.