Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, code, test and implement according to software design specifications following standard coding styles and practices
- Analyze the requirements and understand the deliverables
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Participate in code/design reviews after investigating current software development projects
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to project
- Collaborate with team members and ensure knowledge transfer
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Must have strong knowledge of any major programming language, like C/C++, C#, Java, PHP, Python, etc.
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL
- Must be familiar with any IDE, like Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, Netbeans, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented software development
- Understanding of ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Entity Framework, etc. is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Software Engineer”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.