SOFTWARE TECHNICAL LEAD (.NET)
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Design maintainable and efficient solution for the user requirements
- Guide engineers to implement solution as per the design
- Perform code review of team members to ensure proper quality
- Mentor developers in the team, fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Participate in establishing and documenting solutions architecture and technical design
- Empower the team to deliver quality software in a timely manner and continuously improve the development process
- Write high-quality code that is supported by an appropriate level of testing and metrics
- Evaluate and recommend tools and/or technologies to provide solution for client requirements
- 4+ years of experience in software development
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience of leading a team of software engineers.
- Must have working experience of building web application using any of the .Net Framework like Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Razor Pages, Blazor, etc.
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented programming, software design principles and patterns.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Software Technical Lead (.Net)”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.