SOFTWARE TECHNICAL LEAD (JAVA)
You will work on a big data project the end goal of which is to provide business intelligence to large corporate organizations to uncover customer insights. You will guide a team of developers that design, develop, improve performance of, and fix bugs on multiple components/modules of the mentioned distributed system built using a myriad of AWS services.
- Design maintainable and efficient solution for the user requirements.
- Guide engineers to implement solution as per the design.
- Perform code review of team members to ensure proper quality.
- Mentor developers in the team, fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Participate in establishing and documenting solutions architecture and technical design.
- Empower the team to deliver quality software in a timely manner and continuously improve the development process.
- Write high-quality code that is supported by an appropriate level of testing and metrics.
- Evaluate and recommend tools and/or technologies to provide solution for client requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven experience of leading a team of software engineers.
- Must have working experience with Java and Spring framework.
- Working experience with distributed systems is a big plus.
- Working experience with Play Framework and/or Akka is a big plus.
- Working experience with at least some AWS services like S3, ECS, EC2, EFS, Lambda, Batch, SQS, ELK, API Gateway is a plus.
- Familiarity with Scala is a plus.
- Familiarity with RocksDB, Redis, Memcached is a plus.
- Must be familiar with any relational database, like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented programming, software design principles and patterns.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills.
- Must be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision.
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Technical Lead (Java)”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.