SOFTWARE TECHNICAL LEAD (REACT)
- Understand current web application developed in ASP.NET Core, KnockoutJS and design structural change to move to SPA using React.
- Design maintainable and efficient solutions for the user requirements.
- Guide engineers to implement solutions as per the design.
- Perform code review of team members to ensure proper quality.
- Mentor developers in the team, fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Participate in establishing and documenting solutions architecture and technical design.
- Empower the team to deliver quality software in a timely manner and continuously improve the development process.
- Write high-quality code that is supported by an appropriate level of testing and metrics.
- Evaluate and recommend tools and/or technologies to provide solutions for client requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- 2+ years of development experience with ReactJs.
- Must have working experience developing new user-facing features using React.js. Experience in any other Front-End framework/library like Angular, AngularJS, Vue.js etc. is plus.
- Experience in .NET Desktop and .NET Core Web applications is a plus.
- Must have working experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux or Flux.
- Must have experience in writing optimized stored procedures with any relational database like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of object oriented programming, software design principles and patterns.
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills.
- Should be able to learn new technologies, tools, and techniques quickly and with minimal supervision.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience of leading a team of software engineers.
If you meet the above requirements, please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject “Application for Technical Lead (React)”
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.